At Ehmcke Sheet Metal Corp., we offer comprehensive design, fabrication, and installation services from our facility in National City, California. We’re equipped with the latest advances in metal fabrication equipment, allowing us to produce and install a broad variety of durable and long-lasting metal parts. We strive to offer turnkey solutions at competitive prices, including design, fabrication, and installation.
Custom Metal Fabrication Capabilities
Ehmcke Sheet Metal Corp. offers a broad portfolio of metal fabrication services. Some of our specialties include:
- Bump forming
- CNC machining
- Edge rolling
- Roll bending
- Start-stop fabrication
Our team can form metal components with tolerance levels within ±0.001 inches on many projects. We can handle thicknesses up to 0.25 inches thick and shear metal pieces that are up to 0.375 inches thick. Thickness capabilities may vary depending on the material.
If you need to produce a prototype for your initial product run, we’re here to help. Our lead times are project-based, and our facility can handle both prototype and large-scale production runs.
Materials Available From Ehmcke Sheet Metal Corp.
At Ehmcke Sheet Metal Corp., we work with a wide variety of metal materials, giving us the capability to meet the needs of a variety of project types. Our selection of metals includes:
- We can fabricate parts with any grade of aluminum. Aluminum is one of the most widely available metals, offering low weight combined with a high strength-to-weight ratio.
- Steel is widely used because of its versatility, durability, and strength. We work with an expansive selection of mild steel, high strength (HSLA) steel, cold-rolled steel, hot rolled steel, and galvanized steel.
- Stainless steel. We work with all common stainless steel grades and a variety of specialty stainless steel grades. One of our feature offerings includes 300 series austenitic stainless steel, a non-magnetic alloy with high levels of chromium and low levels of carbon.
- Copper and copper alloys. Copper and its various alloys are used in many metal fabrication projects for their favorable conductivity properties and its anti-microbial characteristics.
- Brass is a copper-zinc alloy formulated in a variety of ways to target specific properties. In general, brass features good machinability, corrosion resistance, conductivity, ductility, and resistance to wear.
Along with our core metal fabrication services, we offer an extensive portfolio of value-added services to provide end-to-end support to our customers on every project. Our list of value-added services includes:
- Hardware installation
- Heat treatments
Choose Ehmcke for Your Metal Fabrication Project
At Ehmcke Sheet Metal, we have extensive experience in metal fabrication for countless commercial and residential product types. We support customer projects from conception through final installation. Our process is streamlined so we can help you move from design through prototyping and into production quickly. We strive to turn quotes around quickly so that you can get started on your project as soon as possible.
For more information about our metal fabrication capabilities, please feel free to contact us or request a quote.